I absolutely love reading books. I could not imagine life without them. I love to escape and be swept away into another world. It is the ultimate relaxation for me. If it’s a good book, I am sad when I finish and miss the characters.
I read and enjoy many different genres. I’ve only just recently started reading some self help/spiritual books. I’m interested in mindfulness, ways to obtain inner peace, and strategies to learn to love and accept yourself.
I’ve written a few blog posts on books I have read but on 15 July 2013 it occurred to me that I should devote a page on my blog to books as they are such a huge part of who I am. I hope to review and discuss many books. I’ve linked up posts already written below and will add links for any any future posts published in relation to books.
- The Outlander Series – Author: Diana Gabaldon
- The Power of Now – Author: Eckhart Tolle
- The Secret Keeper – Author: Kate Morton
- Voyager – Author: Diana Gabaldon
- Some of my favourite Childhood books (including books by Enid Blyton)
- My secret new reading genres