I’m grateful for access to beautiful fresh, healthy and nutritious vegetables!
Today’s grateful includes a recipe for the Roast Vegetable Salad with Feta that I cooked up today for today’s lunch today and also for my lunch for the next three days! It is very yummy. 🙂
Note: I didn’t have any rocket leaves on hand to mix through so topped with a sprig of parsley from my garden instead.
ROAST VEGETABLE SALAD WITH FETA
Vegetarian | Serves 4 | 232 Calories per serve | Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days
- 600g sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 baby eggplant (I used one huge eggplant), thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, seeded, thickly sliced
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 2 cups rocket leaves (I didn’t have any on hand today)
- 120g reduced fat feta, crumbled (I cut it in cubes)
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives, halved (I didn’t halve)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Place the sweet potato, eggplant, zucchini, capsicum and onion in a large baking dish
- Lightly spray with olive oil and season with pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
- Set aside to cool. Divide between serving plates.
- Top with the rocket, feta and olives.